Once a year during the month of December we bring a special offering – one that requires sacrifice and one that builds a legacy for future generations. This offering enables us to take a giant leap forward in fulfilling the big opportunities God has placed before us.
The 2021 Legacy Offering was $98,903! This will allow us to continue to make an impact in our city, nation, and world, and to leave a legacy for future generations. Thank you for your generosity! Below is our 2021 XC Legacy Report. If you still want to contribute to the 2021 Legacy Offering, it's not too late! Click GIVE below to make a donation today.
2022 Areas of Impact
– Carepoint Christmas Parties: we will be hosting Christmas parties at our Belize carepoints that serve children & families in need.
– Mobile Medical Unit: providing the opportunity to impact thousands of families in multiple regions of Belize with medical care.
– Mobile Food Truck: providing meals and food resources to struggling families across the country of Belize.
– ARC: we are continuing to partner with ARC in the hope of planting another 100 life-giving churches in our nation in 2022, with the latest church being Monroe City Church in Monroe, MI.
– Trafficking Hope: we continue to partner with Trafficking Hope to eradicate sex trafficking across our country and world and have the hope of rescuing 50 girls in 2022
– H3/College Outreach: God has opened the door to do outreach through Defiance College as well as weekly gatherings at Xperience Church starting in January 2022.
– Xperience Kid’s Expansion: our kids are our future and we want to continue to invest in them by remodeling some of our rooms to allow even more kids to fit in our space.
– Defiance Dream Center: with our continued partnership with our schools, we are reaching students with hope and purpose with the goal of impacting 500 students in 2022.
– Life Coaching: one of the most important things we can do is to walk alongside someone in the midst of a struggle and to let them know that they aren’t alone. Our hope is to grow our life coaching program in order to reach even more people with the love of Christ.
– Wildfire Leadership: we are expanding our efforts in the local schools and colleges by helping students discover their ‘WHY’ and find their purpose in life.
– Local Partnerships: we believe that we are better together, so we continue to collaborate and partner with other local organizations and ministries, such as Defiance YMCA, Children’s Lantern, Path Center, & Raven’s Care.
“Because I have set my heart on the house of my God, I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house…who among you is ready and willing to join in the giving?”
The Legacy Lanes of Impact & Focus
A lane gives clarity, intentionality and focus for team members. All lanes are unique in their mission yet all are focused on a single purpose. Each lane has its own report to provide the Legacy Team with information on new projects, existing projects, connect opportunities, financial need and Kingdom impact.
Focus: Capital projects for Xperience buildings & campuses
Goal: To keep our buildings and facilities in pace with our church growth while maintaining a debt-free position
Connection Opportunities: Periodic site visits with team leaders
Focus: Defiance Dream Center, jail and prison ministry, & partner organizations that serve communities throughout Ohio
Goal: To reach the poor, hopeless, and people in need through the local church.
Connection Opportunities: Serve at the Dream Center, jail ministry, or outreach project
Focus: Church planting through ARC, Fighting sex-trafficking through Trafficking Hope, & National disaster relief efforts
Goal: To help life-giving churches be planted and impact their community, to support victims being rescued and impacted by Christ, and to provide immediate relief to natural disaster areas
Connection Opportunities: Attend GROW trainings at Church of the Highlands, ARC All Access Conferences and events, serve during National Disaster trips
Focus: Global church planting and missions, discipleship, outreach
Goal: To fulfill the Great Commission through church planting, people coming to Christ, and nations being changed
Connection Opportunities: Mission trips to see and serve at various areas we are making a difference
WAYS TO GIVE
We have several options for you to choose from that make giving to our church easy, safe and secure. You can opt to give online, through smart giving via text messaging on your mobile device or during one of our services.
TEXT TO GIVE
Giving is as easy as sending a text! To try this out, Simply Text the word XPERIENCE to 94000 to give. Within a few seconds, you’ll receive a text with a link to give. Click on the link and enter your information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email.
DURING A SERVICE
If you prefer, you can still give during one of our weekend services by filling out the envelope located in the back of the seat and placing it in the drop box at the close of service. You can use this envelope to give cash or check.