In light of the recommendations from our State & Local officials, we want to make sure we are keeping our communities safe and healthy.
Although these are difficult circumstances, we are excited about the opportunity this situation allows for all churches to mobilize throughout homes around the world.
Our plan is to continue having CHURCH AT HOME. We do, however, encourage you to follow the guidelines of the CDC and your local authorities concerning group gatherings.
Our entire Xperience Church staff is praying for you, your loved ones, and all affected by COVID-19. We want to encourage you with Psalm 94:19, “When I worried about many things, your assuring words soothed my soul.” In this time, we cannot understand these circumstances, but we can trust in the One who gives His comfort and peace. We believe that what the enemy meant for evil, God is turning to good.
Here are Some Practical Ways You Can Help:
1. Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the healthcare workers who are treating the sick and those public health administrators making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
2. Reflect Christ. In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience, and prudence. We can demonstrate to the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
3. Practice recommended personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently.
4. Be sure to follow the guidelines of the CDC and your local authorities.
5. Host a Watch Party with your family, a few close friends, or just yourself.
6. Give online to those in need.
7. Follow Xperience Church on social media for more information and share encouraging words during this time.
To stay up to date with the latest info, follow @xperiencechurch on all social media platforms. You can also get information on how you can have CHURCH AT HOME, and on how you can help us as we mobilize our outreach teams in a time like this.
If you are in need, please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can help.
And of course, we hope you'll join us online this weekend!
Join Us This Weekend for CHURCH AT HOME!
9AM and 11AM
I love this church. People are so friendly and all about helping and loving others. Messages are fresh and relevant and the worship is amazing! There is something for everyone.